How does it work?
The Hook Lock Van Deadlock is a mechanical deadlock operating independently from the manufacturers’ locking system. A deadlocking hook bolt engages into its opposing body section. Operated by its high-security external key under full control of the driver. Suitable for owner-drivers or applications where the driver can be relied upon to operate the lock.
- Designed and manufactured exclusively for Locks 4 Vans to meet the demanding requirements of commercial vehicle security
- The lock case has a compact footprint permitting several fitting positions
- 60% less metal is removed from the structural part of the door during installation compared to other hook lock cases, resulting in the most effective security
- Black lock case gasket supplied as standard
- Lock kits are vehicle specific and contain all the required fixings, fittings and instructions to enable a technician to perform a professional installation
- L4V cylinders, housings, and plugs are plated in highly durable satin nickel to maintain a long-lasting appearance and consistent performance
- L4V black nylon external barrel trims supplied as standard to maintain the aesthetic appearance of the vehicle
- Satin nickel-plated brass barrel trims, oversized black barrel trims, and angled black barrel trims are also available