Audison bit DRC controller
DRC is the digital interface between the bit processors and the user. DRC mounted in the vehicle dashboard with bit Ten D processor, provides:
– ability to select between main, aux and optical inputs
– control of master volume, subwoofer volume, balance & fader
– ability to choose between 2 or 4 user-defined memory presets
– for equalizer, crossover and time alignment settings.
– control of the Audison Thesis amplifiers’ system when these
are installed in the same system.